The Israel-Japan Chamber of Commerce
The Israel-Japan Chamber of Commerce has been operating for many years to develop commercial ties with Japan and create a platform for business people from both countries.
The Chamber of Commerce operates in collaboration with many other commercial bodies including: the Embassy of Japan in Israel, the Embassy of Israel in Japan, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor, the Export Institute, JETRO Israel, the Chamber of Commerce Association, social organizations, commercial bodies etc.
Our activities are wide and varied: we hold business and cultural events, provide information, consultation and advice, help develop ties and collaborations, and much more!
Today, the Israel-Japan Chamber of Commerce is Israel's leading organization for Japan-related matters.
Our vision is for the Chamber of Commerce to be a prominent, leading and influential organization which will operate - on our members' behalf - to promote and develop commercial, financial and cultural ties between Israel and Japan.
Japan is one of the world's largest and most attractive markets; at the same time, it is known for its unique business culture which must be thoroughly understood.
We staunchly believe in the high potential of Israel-Japan commerce, and invite you to join us and become partners to our activities and success.
Services we offer members of the Israel-Japan Chamber of Commerce:
· A variety of activities, business conventions and seminars on various topics relating to business in the Japanese market.
· Assistance in finding business partners in Japan and Israel.
· Experts panel services - initial assistance and training for companies seeking to do business with the Japanese market, headed by businessmen with extensive experience working with the Japanese market in a variety of industries.
· Organization and holding of meetings between businessmen, business delegations and Israeli and Japanese government personnel.
· Regular updates on functions being held for the business sector and Japanese cultural events.
· Promotion of our members' services and private advertising in our website's index of service providers.
· A platform for marketing and advertising to a wide community of Japan fans via distribution lists and banner ads in newsletters and on our website.
· Organization and conduction of inter-cultural coaching for businesspeople working with the Japanese market.
· A subscription to our monthly newsletter which includes updates on upcoming events and select articles on Japanese current events.
An Isracard Corporate card offering special terms, benefits and discounts at a variety of businesses.